The mission of Trinity Christian High School is to cultivate a stimulating environment, in partnership with the home and local church, which develops the whole student through a Biblically-based curriculum and through Christ-centered relationships in order to prepare the student to follow Jesus and to positively impact his/her community and the world.
Inspiring students to discover their purpose, passion, and potential in Christ
ESLR (Expected Student Learning Results)
TCHS focuses on preparing its graduates to be:
- Critical thinkers
- Culturally relevant
Also referred to as the 7 “C”s.
Statement of Faith
- That all Scripture is verbally inspired by God and that it is the supreme and final authority in faith and life. (II Peter 1:20-21, II Timothy 3:16-17)
- In one God, eternally existing in three Persons — Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(John 14:16-17, Matthew 28:19, Deuteronomy 6:4)
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His substitutionary and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection and in His second coming.
- That man is created in the image of God, that he sinned and must be saved, and that man’s only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. (Romans 3:23, II Peter 1:18-19)
- That the Christian is saved by grace through faith wholly apart from human merit and works and that all who receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
- In the resurrection of both the saved and unsaved; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are unsaved unto the resurrection of condemnation (Daniel 12:2)
- That Christians are to be separated unto God, living holy lives pleasing to Him, and witnessing to His glory.
- That God directly created the heavens and the earth and all that lies therein.